7 / 16 Carson Street, Dundas Valley
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 car spaces
A peaceful retreat in contemporary oversized townhouse bordering Eastwood
Nestled in a well-maintained complex, this well-planned quad-level layout provides a great environment with light-filled interior spaces, quality modern finishes and a private courtyard that’s great for entertaining. It’s also quietly situated in a tranquil leafy cul-de-sac yet only 5 mins drive to Eastwood CBD.
For those searching for a unique & special place to call home, this architecturally stunning family home features a luxury sized garage that is a must to inspect.
- Front private walkway leading to townhouse and low maintenance, fully fenced courtyard with undercover entry
- Sunny dual aspect living dining area with extra sliding door access to courtyard
- Open plan modern kitchen with quality appliances such as gas cooking, pyrolytic oven and
- Maintenance-free quality tile flooring on first level and quality timber flooring throughout upper levels
- Fully enclosed private study/office space on the mid-floor perfect if you need to work from home
- Private balconies with sliding door access to master and 2nd bedroom
- Feature master bedroom with unique ceiling finish, en-suite and private balcony with stunning views of Sydney Olympic Park and Rhodes city skyline.
- All 3 bedroom comes with built-ins.
- Basement level with separate secure storage room leading to underground garage
- High ceiling underground garage of epic proportion can accommodate 4 cars with room to spare
- Private internal access to townhouse from garage provides rare potential to accommodate both secure parking and enough space for your dream workshop, gym or storage
- Close to Eastwood CBD, schools, & parks
- Total size including garage: 316sqm!
Outgoings: Strata: $822 Per Quarter
Council: $320 Per Quarter
Water: $250 Per Quarter
Open Inspection: Sat 11:00am - 11:30am