47 Myuna Crescent, Seven Hills
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 556.4 Square metres
Comfortable family living
Whether you're looking to invest, move-in or rebuild this property is packed with plenty of potential! Located on the high side of the street directly opposite a reserve in the sought after South Seven Hills area comes this well maintained well positioned 3 bedroom family home.
- Large living with separate formal lounge
- Spacious open plan full size Tasmanian oak kitchen with plenty of storage
- 3 spacious bedroom all with built-ins
- Floor to ceiling tiled bathroom
- Enclosed study/storage room
- Quality low maintenance timber flooring throughout
- Comfortable indoor/outdoor alfresco backyard overlooking in-ground salt water swimming pool
- Single lock-up garage as well as separate carport plus long driveway
- Within walking distance to Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School, Seven Hills Sports High School, Mitchel High School and Bert Oldfield Primary School and direct bus ride to Girraween Selective High nearby
- A short car ride to the local shopping centre and westpoint
- Very easy access to Seven Hills Station, M2, M4 & M7 motorways!
Contact us to organize a private inspection!